Places to eat and other info for Netroots Nation Attendees June 5, 2012Posted by truthspew in Uncategorized.
Tags: NetRoots Nation 2012, Providence
Since it’s being hosted in my home city I feel I can make a few recommendations for food in Providence.
1) Los Andes on 903 Chalkstone Avenue, it is 1.6 miles from the Westin.
2) Sura – it is less than 1/2 mile on Westminster Street.
3) Angelo’s Civita Farnese on Federal Hill
4) Loi Fuller’s on Westminster St. I’ll provide a gmap link to these locations.
5) Phoenix Dragon Asian-Fusion on Broadway in Providence.
Taxis are available downtown near the Biltmore hotel and the Westin. Public transit is available for $2 per ride. RIPTA‘s hub is right in the plaza near the Biltmore and City Hall.
Key route informaton on RIPTA:
Route 92 will get you to Federal Hill.
Route 27 and Route 28 will get you to Broadway
Route 56 Chalkstone Avenue
Route 42 will get you out to Hope Street. A couple of recommendations for Indian food are Rasoi and Not Just Snacks.
Vist the RIPTA web site for more information on times.
Welcome to Providence and I look forward to meeting many of you.