Sunday Stealing March 10, 2013Posted by truthspew in Uncategorized.
Tags: Rejected Reality, Sunday Stealing
Oh this should be fun, and as usual this was stolen from Rejected Reality who stole it from someone else:
- Be honest, who texted you last?
* My phone is in the other room charging right now but my last text was from Keyron.
- Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
* Door is closed lest the cat annoy the hell out of me when I’m trying to sleep. Other cats were fine, slept with me. This cat, she wants to be ALL OVER the bed. So as a result she’s not allowed in the bedroom.
- Do you drink tea?
* I tend to like the darker brews though Keyron is getting me to drink more green tea. I kind of look at green tea as unfinished tea.
- Do you have plans for tomorrow?
* Lunch with a head hunter. This should be fun. Now this is the difference between a headhunter based here in RI and one based in MA. The ones around Boston are business pros all the way. And I appreciate that as another business professional myself.
- What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips?
* Chapped Lips… puts a crimp in kissing and fellatio.
- Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?
* Well, they already want to charge you to promote a post so I’d say we’re not far from the day when they will start a monthly subscription charge. At which point you’ll see Facebook hit the dustbin of the Internet and Google+ take over.
- Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
* No real draw to California to be honest. I have been told Toronto is cool, so to Montreal. And I’ve been to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- How many social media sites are you registered with?
* See the sidebar –> Just flickr at the moment. However I have a Facebook, Google+, and I used to have a MySpace account. Plus I’m active on IRC when I remember to launch mIRC and logon to freenode.
- Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
* A pair of jeans, socks, and a long sleave light shirt.
- So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?
* I’d get to grow my hair out in an afro! How cool would that be!
- Last person you told a secret to?
* Nobody – don’t really have any secrets.
- What are you listening to at the moment?
* Raphael Saadiq – Oh Girl
- Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
* On the recliner of course. This sucker goes nearly horizontal so I’ve been caught snoozing, laptop in my lap, cat curled up behind the laptop and both of us snoring away!
- Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
- Are you going to any concerts this year?
* Not that I’ve planned.
- Do you believe in Karma?
* Sort of as there have been a number of people that wronged me that ended up in a very bad place after doing so, so yeah. In fact my last curse upon my father is coming through in spades. I told him I hope he dies a lonely old man. And he likely will as wife #3 just divorced his ass.