BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS
1. eBooks or real books? If an eBook: Kindle, Nook or other?
I have about 60 or so linear feet of paper books but made the decision a couple years back to go paperless. Big Kindle fan here.
2. Which book are you currently reading?
The Lavendar Scare: The Cold War Persecution of Gays and Lesbians in the Federal Government by David K. Johnson. Fascinating read and one common thread in it, even 60 years ago – it was the god damned Republicans that stirred the pot.
3. How many books have you read in 2012? How has reading blogs, FB, and/or tweeting affected your book reading?
About 35 books. Blogs and facebook have replaced a lot of my reading though. And I do read the occasional legal document, the most recent of which is the RICO filing against Lisa Miller, the one who kidnapped the little girl with the help of religious folks and Liberty University Law.
4. What genre(s) of book do you enjoy reading?
I’m a big science fiction fan but also enjoy general fiction, particularly with a gay twist, biographical works, history, and technical.
5. Have you read the Kama Sutra or The Joy of Sex? Helpful?
No I’ve never read either. But an interesting one that keeps popping up in my Amazon recommendations is How to Bottom. Don’t really need that one.
What was the first erotic novel you read that matched your sexual orientation?
It was Armistead Maupin’s Tales of the City.