This is kind of fun. I got it off Rejected Reality. There’s a pool of 5,000 questions so you know eventually it’ll get interesting.
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
*It’s sort of an electric feeling throughout your body. It’s pretty hard to explain but you don’t experience it too often. Well maybe I can explain – picture it. Mountain area and a small lake. A house on the banks of that lake, a hammock strung between two trees and a dock just made for sleeping. That’s also a joyous thing.
102. List five things you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
2. My computer
3. Time off from work
4. The feeling of accomplishment after tackling a new job, meal, etc.
5. Snuggling under the covers.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this year?
Absolutely zero in 2013. None that really appeal to me to be honest.
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1. A Congress that actually had “We the People” at heart and not their pimps. (I’m leaving this one unchanged!)
2. Marriage Equality (This one too!)
3. A cure for HIV. Which they’re getting ever so much closer to doing.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
* Turn on the music, stretch out in my recliner and just close my eyes. It works.
106. How much money would it take to get you to sell your blog address?
* Not going to happen. It’s mine.
107. Have you ever been hunting?
* No I haven’t. I’ve shot trap though. That’s kind of fun.
108. Have you attempted this 5000 question meme in the past?
109. What do you think of cloning?
* I have no issues with it. Nature already does it, else we wouldn’t have twins, trips, etc. And they are making GREAT progress in growing organs outside the body and then being able to transplant the completely compatible organ back into your body. That’s pretty cool!
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Music and reading. I can do both at the same time.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
* No I am not. I haven’t flown for several years because I consider the TSA simply security theater. When I’d have to fly I’d find myself thinking about all the ways you could cause a major terrorist attack INSIDE and airport. It was then I realized how useless TSA really is.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
* Ground up into little tiny bits.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
* Yes, did two radio gigs when I was younger. One a music station, one a talk radio station. Great fun.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
No I haven’t.
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
Yeah, I’ve won a bunch of stuff like books, circuit boards, etc.
117. Have you ever watched The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross?
* Hell yes. that show was fucking hypnotic!
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
* Let’s see – my maternal grandfather was in the Navy during WW II, then came back and did twenty years as a police officer. My paternal worked as security director for a retail chain. My grandmother worked for that same chain.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
* My great grandfather on my mothers, mothers side. He was an engineer who invented and patented a device that let you change out the Jacquard loom on the fly without having to stop the machine.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
* Not really – part of it is my exposure to InfoSec.