Saturday 9 from Rejected Reality:
- Have you ever been to the Atlanta?
* No I haven’t. A friend lives in the Stone Mountain area and keeps begging me to come down there. But I have this aversion to cities spread out. I like vertical cities.
- Do you enjoy traveling by train?
* Yes, I’ve taken the MBCR/MBTA commuter rail into Boston from Providence on many occasions. It’s not a bad ride.
- “Midnight Train to Georgia” is Sam Winters’ signature number at the karaoke bar. What’s your go-to song when you take the mic?
* Only time I ever take the mic is as DJ/Announcer. I can’t sing.
- Do you drink tea?
* Tea – mostly the darker brews.
- What’s the most recent thing you purchased for your home?
* My KST V6 220MHz handheld transceiver.
- Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now?
* Nope – sink and counters are bereft of dishes.
- Have you ever been fingerprinted?
* Yes I have – when I went to work for the State Attorney General’s office.
- What was the last check you wrote?
* In this day of automatic bill pay, I write one check each month, and that is for my rent.
- What color are your eyes?
* Hazel though a little more green.