HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!
- Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some?
*Yeah, my ancestry is predominantly Italian and the other half is comprise of predominantly Irish and Mohawk.
- Do you wear green on the day?
* Not necessarily. However because I have hazel eyes that slide more toward pale green – when I do wear green my eyes stand out.
- Green beer is…
* Just a marketing trick. Besides, the things I like to drink can’t be easily colored in green. Things like Newcastle Brown Ale, Guinness, etc.
- Irish coffee is…
* What’s the one where you add Bailey’s to it, tasty and toasty!
- Have you worn a kilt?
* Cannot say that I have. And being we’re still in the waning days of winter here it’d be mighty breezy.
- Have you gone to the NY St. Patrick’s Day Parade?
* Ain’t never been there, they tell me it’s nice. Seriously though, really don’t care to go for that. NYC is much more fun at gay pride.
- St. Patrick chased the snakes out of Ireland with a stick. How would you handle snakes?
* Turn them into boots of course.
I’m not 100% Irish. Would you kiss me?