Got it from Rejected Reality. That out of the way here we go.
- Are you impatient?
*Generally speaking no. However I find my general tolerance for idiocy rapidly declining as I get older.
- Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future?
*Somewhat. Human beings by nature are pattern matching machines. And some of us can spot the pattern better than others. So it’s easier for the latter to predict future events with greater certainty.
- The microwave is a great invention for those who “don’t want to wait.” What was the last thing you prepared in yours?
* Heated up some leftover stewed beef and rice in it.
- This was the theme of the TV show Dawson’s Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star.
* Denzel Washington – I recall his turn on St. Elsewhere back in the early 1980’s.
- What’s the last bit of advice you received?
*I can’t recall it at all.
- What’s the last advice you gave?
* That it makes more sense to group systems by type rather than by location.
- Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated?
* A new job! At last.
- Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?
* I love the warmer weather, the general sunshine etc. I am definitely more a fan of Spring/Summer than Fall/Winter.
- Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny?
* Considering the yellow Peeps are nothing but pure sugar, that’s for me. And if it’s chocolate it has to be good chocolate, not that nasty, waxy crap they peddle at the holidays. We’re talking good chocolate.