So here we go:
- What age is your youngest aunt?
— Well – the youngest would be 12 years older than me so she”s now 60 years old.
- Do you miss someone right now?
- What can you see North West to you?
— A brick wall. Yeah, the buildings are a little dense around here.
- Do you like bowling?
— Yes I do, candlepin or duckpin.
- Can you pronounce Italian words?
— Io sono Napolitano!
- Do you prefer black or beige colored jackets?
- Do you own a hoodie?
- Do you like roasting marshmallows on a bonfire?
— Sure do!
- Do you like cheesy puffs?
— Eh, not so much.
- What’s your name without vowels?
— TN PLLCC
- How many layers of clothing are you wearing?
— Just came off a heat wave of 90+F for a few days so just a one layer. Barefoot, a pair of shorts and a t-shit.
- When was the last time you got a take away? What did you have?
— A couple months ago – and it was pizza.
- If you could climb any mountain or range which would you choose?
— I live on a hill. That’s enough for me.
- Do you alphabetically arrange anything in your room? What?
— Well, music is sorted alphabetically in iTunes. Books are sorted by category then alphabetical.
- Have you ever visited fat-pie [dot] [com]?
— Never have.
- Do you prefer sweet or sour fruits?
— I like both.
- Do you like Flo Rida? Which song of his?
— Yes I do – Bartender is a cute song.
- How are your dancing skills?
— Mmm – not very good.
- What is your favorite number?
- Describe your best friend to me?
–Been friends for years with a few people that I only see once or twice a year. I’ve got a social network that reads as a politician.
- What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
— I like wine be they sweet or dry. But I really love ale. Give me a nice brown ale and I’m there.
- Do you do any sports or have you done any sport professionally?
— Tried little league once. In the dark and cold of early April. Screw that. I like my creature comforts a little too much. As to professional sports – it’s a little like watching paint dry. But I can watch say a football game for 20 minutes and tell you what team is going to win. I can recall back in 1986 – I was traveling with a group closing out stores in northern New England. It was the New England Patriots vs. The Browns. I correctly predicted the spread and victor and made $450 from the bets on that trip.
- What is your ringtone?
— Star Trek II – The Wrath of Khan, the scene were Kirk bellows “Khan!”
- Do you like chili flavored chips/crisps?
— Not really.
- Do you curl or straighten your hair?
— I sort of have to plaster it down. Because when wet it forms into loose curls
- What’s the nicest smell of shampoo?
— Never really cared about what it smells like.
- What smell turns you on? How about turns you off?
— Slightly Ripe body odor can be surprisingly arousing. However the smell of decaying flesh – ick! I’m talking rodentia here but I suppose the same would apply for genus homo.
- Who’s your favorite comedian?
— I dig Lewis Black. He’s got that sarcastic, sardonic wit – a bit like Georg Carlin in fact.