Sage works now

So when I had upgraded to Firefox 22 I noticed the Sage 1.4 didn’t work. The solution as it was, was to download Sage 1.5. The issue I ran into was that the update button on the Sage sidebar didn’t work. You could click it until you were blue in the face.

Then I realized it would update the feeds when you restarted the browser. Still, this is clunky.

A day or two ago I noted it all worked.  So I looked at the version identifier was 1.5.1 – it got updated. Now the update button works, and in the feed listing you know have mark all as read/unread.

So all is once again functional. I know I had seen submissions to their bugtracker site identifying the issue so it wouldn’t be too long before they fixed the problem.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s