1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
It’s sort of a tie between Earth Wind & Fire and Jamiroquai
2. What was the last song you listened to?
Azymuth – Partido Alto – it’s Brazillian Jazz aka Samba Doido. Love it.
3. What’s in your CD player right now?
Who still owns a CD player? It’s all on my phone. It’s my entire music library. Plus I have a Pandora One account.
4. What was the last show you attended?
That would be a few years ago – P-Funk.
5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
My first exposure to P-Funk in the mid 1980’s at the Living Room when it was over on Promenade St. in
Providence, RI. Picture it, a small performance space, packed to the gills, a floor that was sticky as hell and all your could do was jump around a bit. Loved it.
6. What’s the worst show you’ve ever been to?
Can’t say I’ve ever been to one that I could qualify as the worst.
7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?
Did a few years as both a radio DJ and a talk show host.
8. What show are you looking forward to?
None at the moment.
9. What is your favorite band shirt?
Don’t own any band t-shirts. I prefer more acerbic, funny or profound t-shirts.
10. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Probably Jay K aka Jamiroquai.
11. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
The Thompson Twins or even Kajagoogoo.
12. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?
Full Force – pretty into them back int he 80’s.
13. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up?
Didn’t have a music phase. In fact my musical tastes run the gamut from progressive rock, funk, r&b, jazz and so on. The only musical genre I cannot tolerate is country music.
14. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
Not a one. With YouTube it kind of defeats the purpose. And Google is never going to be able to put the copyright genie back in the bottle.
15. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
Probably a couple dozen.
16. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking?
Dont’ really have one. Never got into the teeny bopper shit so no trouble there.
17. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Has to be Pink Floyd’s “The Wall”.